Frequently Asked Questions:
How to add images to rotation?
- Upload the signatures/avatars to your favorite image hosting website
- Add the URL's to your SignAvatar rotation.
- The benefits of doing it this way:
- Upload images only once and have them all in one place.
- Your images will load faster because larger websites are able serve images from the server nearest to the user.
- Faster loading will make forum admins more likely to allow external images, helping others to be creative with random signatures and avatars.
- SignAvatar will use additional resources to add more features.
How do I use my random signature/avatar on a forum?
- Browse to Edit Sigs/Avatars page. and copy 'your URL'
- Login to your forum -> Control Panel -> Signature
- In the signature box, type [img]your_url[/img] (your_url is what you copied)
- That's it. Should be random.
- Avatars are exactly the same
- If you have any other questions/feedback, click here